Monday, January 15, 2007

Lost Myself !

My brain cells got damaged ! I have become less efficient and very slow. Was just trying to analyse why all this happened ??
I was pretty fast in my work and very efficient. I felt more confident, focused and motivated. I could maintain a balance between my professional and personal life easily. I kind of had a fair idea about what I am doing and what I want to do. I was one of those enthusiastic persons who are always ready to go !
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I went through a very tough period for around 6 months. That tough phase has ended and I am happy finally. But I think it has done heavy damage to me. I feel very ordinary, the confidence I had has come down.
I am not sure if i will ever be the person I was, I do not know if I will ever feel superb about myself.
All this does not upset me but makes me very thoughtful sometimes. I feel lost at times, and wonder about where this life is taking me.
Just want to know from you experienced people out there if this is normal and I will be fine OR will it never go ? My dreams are still unfulfilled, I want to fulfil them but I lack the enthusiasm I earlier had. Sometimes I am ashamed of myself :-( .
May be I could not explain very well my situation but if I have to say it all in a line I would say that "I have lost myself !" . I want to get back to my own self !

6 comments:

Harsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harsh said...

tu phone para kuch batati nahin hain aur yahan blog pe you pour out everything !! !@#$%^&*() Will call u up soon, after my end-terms.. hope to have a long chat.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
astrocrazy2005 said...

These things happen...u can never lose urself..
A part of you amy die but always there is a birth which reminds you what you were all along...
Do anything which makes you purer and stronger..
Dont lose faith and take care...

Zatan said...

Hi neeti ....
these things happen..time comes and goes..but ur trueself will be back with you..just do thing that make u happy..may it be eating ..sleeping ..watching movies..songs etc..
just be happy and things will fall in place..
aparajita here

Anonymous said...

I dont know excatly what had happend to you over the past 6 months or so but the thing that i can figure out from ur post u is that u some how got dis illusioned and lost track of ur goal.
Common you can be and you will be bang on target, u have shown all traits of perseverance and will a tumble just make you fall .. this is not what you are .. so cheer up and get set and GO!!

Everybody is trying to make a difference, you are not alone