Friday, December 08, 2006

Its a mess !!!

Life is a roller-coaster ride with no controls in my hand. I am experiencing it for the first time. Things are happening at their own mood and pace, and I just simply stand and gape at it helplessly. All this brings a surge of mixed emotions love, hatred, anger. Sometimes I feel am I so stupid and foolish ??? I feel like writing and blabbering non-stop, but there are no ears who would listen to me, and there are no eyes who would read my words.
Things will reach a stable state, but I don't know when, and till they do not reach a conclusion my life is hanging like a pendulum. The sufferer of all this is my sole ambition, I am not giving it enough attention and time is running fast !!! I promise I will catch up as much as I can.

My Fingers are crossed !!
Don't worry if you do not understand a single word written here. If I cant figure out my own thoughts, then how would you :-S

6 comments:

Venkat C said...

Be strong!

Harsh said...

hmmm....can understand.... don't wan t to give any gyaan but.... it hurts. call me sometime... tujhse bahut baatein karni hain.

Harsh said...

all the movies are dot on spot. :)

Zatan said...

Will Power Dear..
Aparajita

P said...

You just have to hang in there and be strong! :)

Neeti Gupta said...

fj : Strong hence alive !

Everybody is trying to make a difference, you are not alone